- Colors available –
- Autumn Red – Red
- Red Velvet - Red
- Dark green leaves
- Response Time/Flower Initiation/Finish
- Autumn Red – 7.5 Weeks/September 10th/November 5th
- Red Velvet – 9-9.5 Weeks/September 25th /December 5th – 10th
- Autumn Red is a medium vigor variety. Red Velveteen is vigorous.
Key Selling Points:
- Adaptable to a wide range of container sizes.
- Autumn Red has proven performance in energy efficient poinsettia programs.
- Excellent for single stem or non-pinched production.
Tips for Success:
- Calcium sprays at the sign of first color will prevent bract edge burn.
- High light during September and October will help enhance cyathia quality.
- Red Velvet is not suitable for energy efficient production.
Suggested Product Forms:
- 2.5” Mini
- 4” Pixie Pinched
- 6-6.5” Pinched
- 8” Multi Pinched
- 10” Multi Pinched
- Mini Trees
- Hanging Baskets
- Single Stem or Non-Pinch
Ecke Ranch Technical Support