- Colors available – Red, White, Pink, and Marble.
- Medium green leaves.
- 8-8.5 week response time. Flower initiation approximately September 15th for November 20th timing.
- Compact habit
- Upright branching
Key Selling Points:
- Can be grown in a variety of container sizes from 4” to 10” containers and trees.
- Ideal for single stem production.
- Can be grown successfully without PGR’s.
- Series is uniform in terms of timing and habit, great for combination containers.
Tips for Success:
- Natural compact habit reduces the need for PGR’s. Enduring responds to DIF treatments for height control.
- In larger container sizes consider adding 1 week to the production schedule to allow plants to size.
- Enduring has a fine root system, allow plants to dry evenly to discourage root rotting.
- Monitor EC closely, a high EC will also promote root rotting.
- Enduring will benefit from weekly calcium chloride applications starting at the sign of first color for the prevention of bract edge burn.
- Upper leaves turn yellow and appear chlorotic at the sign of first color. Do not apply additional fertilizer as this may cause root damage.
- Because of Enduring’s compact habit and fine root system it should not be grown cool.
- Enduring should not be grown cool.
- Yellowing at the sign of first color is a characteristic of the variety.
Suggested Product Forms:
- 2.5” Mini
- 4” Pixie Pinched
- 6-6.5” Pinched
- 8” Multi Pinched
- 10” Multi
- Mini Tree
- Hanging Basket
- Single Stem or Non- Pinch
|©2011 Paul Ecke Ranch All Rights Reserved||
|We hope the information provided will be helpful. It is based upon and knowledge (including information provided by the recipient) considered to be true and accurate, but without independent investigation and is offered for the recipient’s consideration, investigation and verification, but we do not warrant the results to be obtained. Please read all statement, recommendations, or suggestions in conjunction with any conditions of sale or use which apply to any products, or systems recommended by us. No statement, recommendation, or suggestion is intended for any use which would infringe any patent/copyright.|