- Colors available – Red, White
- Unique, upright bracts
- Dark green leaves
- 7.5-8 week response time. Flower initiation approximately September 15th for November 15th timing.
- Compact to medium vigor
- Upright branching
Key Selling Points:
- Upright bracts give Jester a novelty appearance.
- Uniform series for multi color pots.
- Can be grown in a variety of container sizes from 4” to 10” containers and trees.
- Can be grown successfully without PGR’s.
- Great for high density production.
- Can be grown cool.
Tips for Success:
- Natural compact habit reduces the need for PGR’s. Jester responds to DIF treatments for height control.
- In larger container sizes consider adding 1 week to the production schedule to allow plants to size.
- Cool finishing will enhance the upright position of the bracts. When finished warmer the bracts will lay more flat.
- Jester can be grown cool.
Suggested Product Forms:
- 2.5” Mini
- 2.5-3” Mini Pinched
- 4” Pixie Pinched
- 6-6.5” Pinched
- 8” Multi Pinched
- 10” Multi
- Mini Tree
- Hanging Basket
- Single Stem or Non Pinched
Ecke Ranch Technical Support
|©2011 Paul Ecke Ranch All Rights Reserved||
|We hope the information provided will be helpful. It is based upon and knowledge (including information provided by the recipient) considered to be true and accurate, but without independent investigation and is offered for the recipient’s consideration, investigation and verification, but we do not warrant the results to be obtained. Please read all statement, recommendations, or suggestions in conjunction with any conditions of sale or use which apply to any products, or systems recommended by us. No statement, recommendation, or suggestion is intended for any use which would infringe any patent/copyright.|