- Dark green leaves
- Bracts are red, pink, white, or Jingle Bell
- 8 week response time. Flower initiation approximately September 25th for November 25th finish
- Medium vigor plant habit
- Upright branching
- Horizontal bract position
- Large cyathia
- Perfect natural finish between Prestige Early Red and Prestige.
- Superior cyathia quality.
- Excellent branching characteristics. V-shaped architecture that is resistant to stem breakage.
- Superior post production characteristics.
- Resistant to bract edge burn and premature cyathia drop.
- Will not heat delay in southern climates.
- Not susceptible to late season stretch.
- The Jubilee Family is well matched in terms of timing, culture, and habit. Ideal for multi-color combination pots.
- Initial trialing of Jubilee in cold grow programs suggests that it can be successfully grown cold.
Tips for Success:
- Jubilee has a natural v-shaped architecture. It is not necessary to extend pot tight spacing to force upright habit.
- Florel® is not necessary for optimum branching.
- A soft pinch with leaf removal will result in optimum branching.
- Schedule similar to Prestige Red.
- No special concerns in production.
- 2.5” Mini
- 4” Pixie Pinched
- 6-6.5” Pinched
- 8” Multi Pinched
- 10” Multi Pinched
- Hanging Basket
- Singe Stem or Non-Pinched
Perfectly matched family
Ecke Ranch Technical Support