- Multicolored bracts in cream/rose/pink/red.
- Dark green leaves.
- 8 week response time. Flower initiation approximately September 15th for November 15th timing.
- Compact cultivar
Key Selling Points:
- Naturally compact vigor, Monet™ Early can be grown successfully without the use of PGR’s.
- Suitable for single stem production.
- Can be grown cold.
- Bright bracts do not fade.
- Not susceptible to late season stretch.
- Excellent branching.
- Excellent post production characteristics.
Tips for Success:
- Monet Early is a naturally compact cultivar and does not stretch late. Minimal use of PGR’s is suggested.
- Consider growing on an extended schedule with extra vegetative grow time in larger product forms.
Suggested Product Forms:
- 2.5” Mini
- 4” Pixie Pinched
- 6-6.5” Pinched
- Hanging Basket
- Single Stem or Non- Pinch
|©2011 Ecke Ranch, Inc. All Rights Reserved||
|We hope the information provided will be helpful. It is based upon and knowledge (including information provided by the recipient) considered to be true and accurate, but without independent investigation and is offered for the recipient’s consideration, investigation and verification, but we do not warrant the results to be obtained. Please read all statement, recommendations, or suggestions in conjunction with any conditions of sale or use which apply to any products, or systems recommended by us. No statement, recommendation, or suggestion is intended for any use which would infringe any patent/copyright.|