- Bright white bracts and dark green leaves
- 8 week response time. Flower initiation approximately September 15th for November 15th timing.
- Medium vigor plant habit
- V-shaped architecture
Key Selling Points:
- Bright white bracts position above transitional bracts showing green venation creating a nice visual contrast.
- Large cyathia are resistant to premature cyathia drop.
- V-shaped architecture reduces stem breakage.
- Great for a variety of product forms.
- Outstanding post harvest qualities.
- Resistant to bract edge burn.
Tips for Success:
- Polar Bear may not be suitable for cold grow programs. Greening or browning of the bracts may occur with cold temperatures. Excessive delay in development of the bracts or a reduction in bract size may also be a concern.
- Trial Polar Bear in cold grow programs on a small scale before growing your entire Polar Bear crop cold.
Suggested Product Forms:
- 2.5” Mini
- 4” Pixie Pinched
- 6-6.5” Pinched
- 8” Multi Pinched
- 10” Multi Pinched
- Mini Tree
- Hanging Basket
- Singe Stem or Non-Pinched
Ecke Ranch Technical Support
|©2010 Paul Ecke Ranch All Rights Reserved||
|We hope the information provided will be helpful. It is based upon and knowledge (including information provided by the recipient) considered to be true and accurate, but without independent investigation and is offered for the recipient’s consideration, investigation and verification, but we do not warrant the results to be obtained. Please read all statement, recommendations, or suggestions in conjunction with any conditions of sale or use which apply to any products, or systems recommended by us. No statement, recommendation, or suggestion is intended for any use which would infringe any patent/copyright.|