- Bright, hot pink bracts and dark green leaves
- 8.5-9 week response time. Flower initiation approximately September 25th for December 1st – 5th timing.
- Vigorous plant habit
- Upright branching
Key Selling Points:
- Fantastic, clear, hot pink, large bracts.
- Large, showy cyathia.
- Upright, v-shaped architecture.
- Outstanding post production characteristics.
- Suitable in a variety of container sizes including trees.
Tips for Success:
- Avoid high light and heat stress on young plants.
- Pinch within 10-14 days of transplanting for best branching.
- Provide shade and cooling until about two weeks after pinching to avoid heat stress.
- Polly’s Pink is vigorous but responsive to PGR’s and DIF treatments for height control.
- In cooler, low light regions Polly’s Pink will finish later. Where markets require earlier flowering Polly’s Pink does respond well to black clothing.
- Polly’s Pink should not be grown cool.
- Polly’s Pink should not be grown high density.
Suggested Product Forms:
- 4” Pixie Pinched
- 6-6.5” Pinched
- 8” Multi Pinched
- 10” Multi Pinched
- Hanging Basket
- Singe Stem or Non-Pinched
Ecke Ranch Technical Support
|©2011 Paul Ecke Ranch All Rights Reserved||
|We hope the information provided will be helpful. It is based upon and knowledge (including information provided by the recipient) considered to be true and accurate, but without independent investigation and is offered for the recipient’s consideration, investigation and verification, but we do not warrant the results to be obtained. Please read all statement, recommendations, or suggestions in conjunction with any conditions of sale or use which apply to any products, or systems recommended by us. No statement, recommendation, or suggestion is intended for any use which would infringe any patent/copyright.|