- Dark red bracts over vibrant green leaves with creamy yellow margins
- 8.5 week response time. Flower initiation approximately September 25th for December 1st timing.
- Medium vigor plant habit
- Upright branching
- Horizontal bract position
Key Selling Points:
- Upgrade to Holly Point™ offering better vigor with less susceptibility to root rotting and less sensitivity to high soluble salts.
- Dark red bracts are held above bright green foliage with creamy yellow margins. Transitional bracts show a touch of red for added interest.
- Superior post production characteristics.
- Resistant to bract edge burn and premature cyathia drop.
- Heat tolerance allows Tapestry to be grown in warmer regions.
Tips for Success:
- Tapestry should not be grown cold. Excessive delay and a noticeable reduction in bract size may occur. For best quality plants grow and finish Tapestry under traditional temperatures.
- Keep temperatures warm and humid through the vegetative growth phase for strong vegetative growth.
- Cooler temperatures once plants have reached a saleable stage will enhance the color of the bracts.
- Tapestry’s vigor allows it to be grown in a variety of container sizes. For larger container sizes such as 8” and 10” forms consider adding extra grow time, allowing plants to size.
- If side shoots begin to form prior to pinching growth regulating will prevent shoots from stretching and becoming dominant in the finishing stages.
- Tapestry is responsive to growth regulating and DIF treatments for height control.
Suggested Product Forms:
- 2.5-3” Mini Pinched
- 4” Pixie Pinched
- 6-6.5” Pinched
- 8” Multi Pinched
- 10” Multi Pinched
- Mini Tree
- Hanging Basket
- Singe Stem or Non-Pinched
Ecke Ranch Technical Support
|©2010 Paul Ecke Ranch All Rights Reserved||
|We hope the information provided will be helpful. It is based upon and knowledge (including information provided by the recipient) considered to be true and accurate, but without independent investigation and is offered for the recipient’s consideration, investigation and verification, but we do not warrant the results to be obtained. Please read all statement, recommendations, or suggestions in conjunction with any conditions of sale or use which apply to any products, or systems recommended by us. No statement, recommendation, or suggestion is intended for any use which would infringe any patent/copyright.|